lunes, 28 de mayo de 2007

Kimi is the best in world

Kimi Räikkönen, known like the “ice man” beginning in motoring in national and international competitions karting the 10 years. Kimi Räikkönen is a Finn of 27 years with one altira of 1.75 cm and 62 kg.




Kimi is a pilot very very fast, as much that due to that it has many failures since always wants to go to limits and to risk because it has the winning spirit.

Before my favorite pilot was Shumacher but when retiring that to he is happened to molar to me to be Kimi.

In 1999 Kimi I participate in Formula Ford Euro Cup where I gain four disputed races of the four and I consolidate with I title.

In 2000 I participate in British the Renault championship where I win easily after gaining 6 races of 10 and subio to podio in all of them. Kimi tapeworm a superior percentage of victories of 50% and thanks to that Peter Sauber in 2001 him contract.

Nothing else to finish the championship, after to have had a good season Mclaren - Mercedes I do not doubt nor is but minimum moment in contracting to him.

In 2003 and 2005 Kimi I am left runner-up behind Shumacher and Alonso respectively.

In 2007 Kimi to file by best escuderia of the called championship Ferrari where Michael Shumacher replaced the best pilot of all the time.

1 comentario:

mariam dijo...

hola erik megusta mucho como as expresado el texto.Esta muy bien redactado y muy facil de entender.
por primera vez aces algo bien jejejeje
aguuuuur